In November 2015 HPP organized a two-days Diaspora Conference on the Great Lakes Region and decided to make this an annual event.
For the preparation of this years’ conference we look for an intern/volunteer with a background or strong interest in international development and human rights, with good communications and network skills, and who is proactive in co-organizing and coordinating this event.
Tasks & Responsibility:
• Preparing and co-organizing the diaspora-conference in November
• Co-organize and participate in meetings and brainstorms
• Contribute to ideas for fundraising and draft concept notes
• Administrative tasks: e-mail, website updates, reporting of meetings
• University or Applied Sciences student or graduate
• Experience in project management, including, fundraising and planning
• Excellent writing and editing skills and highly developed communication skills
• Pro-active and be able to work independently
• Coming from, or an interest in and basic knowledge of the Great Lakes Region
What we offer:
• Working experience within a new and ambitious organization
• Access to HPP’s networks and professional relations
• Being part of a passionate and dedicated team
• Freedom to develop own ideas and initiatives within the focus area of HPP
Please bear in mind that HPP is currently unable to offer paid positions.
Send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com before June 1.