The Hague Peace Projects is looking to strengthen its team with a new colleague who will specifically work on fundraising. In an international team you will help the The Hague Peace Projects to develop and implement new projects in the field of conflict analysis and peace building.
The Hague Peace Projects is a young and dynamic organization. After its first two years, many new opportunities are showing up: new initiatives, new themes, new partners and new projects for peace building. The Hague Peace Projects wants to keep up with these new opportunities and is looking to strengthen its team in order to be able to realize these ideas.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Designing overall fundraising strategy
• Writing project proposals
• Interacting with potential donors and funds
• Networking, identifying relevant partners
• Developing crowd funding strategies
• Excellent writing and editing skills and highly developed communication skills
• Pro-active attitude and being able to work very independently
• Affinity with the main theme of The Hague Peace Projects: conflict and peace building
• Affinity with financial matters, with a commercial attitude
• Fluent in Dutch and preferably English
What we offer:
• An insider experience of a young and growing organization
• Access to The Hague Peace Project’s professional relations
• Being part of a enthusiastic and dedicated team where you are involved in decision-making and planning
• Possibility of creating your own job
Please bear in mind that HPP is currently unable to offer paid positions. Send your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.