The Hague Peace Projects is looking to strengthen its team with a new colleague who will specifically work on designing. In an international team you will be the one who can design logo’s (like this), flyers and reports (like this) and many many more. Our current designer is on parental leave, but when she will come back you can work together and divide tasks.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Designing promotional material for events
• Design logo’s for new projects
• Doing the lay-out of our report of the Great Lakes Region Conference in November
• Work together with the communication and fundraising team about how visuals can help them
• Help communication team with visuals for the newsletter
- Experience with designing programs
• Pro-active attitude and being able to work both independently and in a team
• Affinity with the main theme of The Hague Peace Projects: conflict and peace building
• Preferably speaking Dutch and English
What we offer:
- An insider experience of a young and growing organization
• Access to The Hague Peace Project’s professional relations
• Being part of an enthusiastic and dedicated team where you are involved in decision-making and planning
Please bear in mind that HPP is currently unable to offer paid positions. Send your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 28th of October.