In order to keep our activities going, we need your help! With only a small donation per month or per year The Hague Peace Projects will be able to strengthen its work as a reliable and independent peace broker.
Our peacebuilding activities cost money. We use this money for the following activities:
- Hosting and facilitating different Diaspora Working Groups for Peace.
- Organizing public events like debates, conferences and dialogue meetings.
- Organizing cultural and social activities for trust building between communities in conflict.
- Organizing peace building trainings for diaspora.
- Creating media content and online peace platforms.
- Doing policy research and advocacy.
- Basic support for volunteers and overhead costs.
Our work is all about having a visible and positive impact by mobilizing and empowering people to build peace among themselves and in their countries of origin. Your donations make this possible.
You will find our annual reports below.
- Annual report 2015 can be found here.
The benefits of supporting:
Becoming a partner means that you join a community of people who believe that war is not the answer. Your support contributes directly to those working to realize that ideal. Not only are we very grateful for your support, you can also expect something from us in return.
Thank you to our donators:
Choose one of the options (by clicking yes next to either monthly, yearly or one-time) and fill in this form. You will receive a notification in your email which you will have to confirm:
Your direct debit mandate ID will be send to you via email.
The Hague Peace Projects, Paviljoensgracht 20, 2512BP, Den Haag, Nederland, IBAN: NL39 TRIO 0197 9213 37, Incassant ID: NL34ZZZ608917260000
The data we have collected through this form will only be used in the context of this donation and with your explicit approval, as done through filling in the form.